It will go out as it began. Just an old school biker campground party.
Miss this one and you will be sorry you have missed it!
FRIDAY, AUGUST 2 – MONDAY, AUGUST 5, 2019
Held at the Rock Creek Fairgrounds, located in Rock Creek, B. C.
The Interior British Columbia Association for Injured Motorcyclists main fundraising event is Boogie Bash!
The funds raised at Boogie Bash! help us to continue to provide immediate assistance to riders and their families in the BC interior, in the event of a motorcycle accident.
This is a huge event. Penticton will be packed with people and vendors etc.
Penticton Peach Festival (Aug. 7-11, 2019) is an annual South Okanagan Valley tradition, which began in 1947, to celebrate the peach harvest in Penticton, British Columbia, Canada.
View the Entertainment Guide here.
Many Okanagan HOG Members have booked rooms at the Cedarwood Inn and Suites, 9522 Lochside Drive, Sidney BC Phone: 250-656-5551
Closer to the event date we will finalize departure times if you are interested in riding as a group.
More information can be found on their Facebook page at:
Note- we have decided to take an extra day on each end of the Rally to break up our trip. The actual Rally starts August 15th at 5pm and ends August 18th.
August 14th– we have made arrangements to stay in Airdrie, AB
- Super 8, East Lake Blvd., Airdrie, AB. Roxanne – 403-948-4188
- This rate includes continental breakfast in the morning. Each person is also entitled to one complimentary pass to the leisure center across the street as we do not have a pool or gym on site. The center is called Genesis Place should anyone like to check it out online to see what it has to offer.
- Blocked under Okanagan HOG, Rate $76.50 + Taxes 2 Queen beds per room
August 15th-18th- during the Rally- host Hotels for Edmonton can be found at HOG.com
August 18th– the return trip – we have made arrangements to stay in Golden, BC.
- Rondo Motel, 824 Park Dr. Golden, BC. Nasir – 250-344-5295
- Blocked under Okanagan HOG, Rate $99.00 + taxes